Looking for a reliable travel mate for your next bicycle trekking holiday? Just get aquinted with our Gerrit GoFar 14 Trekking bike.
You can schedule a personal date with the bike by booking a test ride online for this comfortable, low-maintenance trekking bike.
Some specifications highlights from the Gerrit GoFar 14 Trekking bike:
– Lynskey titanium frame designed by Gerrit, ready for Gates Belt Drive system
– Gerrit GoFar fork with Magura FIRMTECH brake mounts
– 14 means the number of gears of the Rohloff hub
– Reliable Magura HS33 FIRM-TECH brakes
– SON SL dynamo hub with Edolux II front light
– Gates Carbon belt system with an executer to tension the belt
– 28″ wheels with the Ryde ANDRA 30 CSS and 50mm tires from Schwalbe
– Tubus carrier
– SKS mudguards